1. Preheat Oven 450 degrees & line baking pan with aluminum foil
2. Cut Spaghetti Squash in Half and remove seeds, poke with a fork all over inside squash (set aside and bake seeds for extra treat)
3. Rub the 1 TBSP Oil on the fleshy sides
4. Place face down on Foil. Bake 30-40 min
5. When squash is done baking, remove from oven to cool, and turn oven down to 375 degree
1. Drain and Rinse Cashews
2. Blend the cashews in a food processor or blender.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup first, blending it until as smooth as possible, then adding more water and blending some more.
4. Add lemon juice, salt, and garlic powder & Mix well & set aside
1. Mix together spices, Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Thyme, and Sea Salt,
2. In medium saucepan, sautee onions, add spice mixture. Cook until onions are lightly browned.
3. Scrape inside of Spaghetti Squash with fork and put aside in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add cooked onions, Vegan Cream Cheese and Daiya Cheese to squash, mix well.
5. Transfer to Baking dish and top with a bit more Daiya Cheese.
6. Bake 15-20 Minutes until slightly browned.